Corbin vs. Lincoln County Predictions/Updates

Cheese

Corbin or Lincoln County  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Corbin or Lincoln County

• Corbin
    • Lincoln County

This poll is closed to new votes

Corbin coming off of a huge win at home over Knox Central by a score of 50-0 now moves to 7-0 on the season. Corbin will host another district rival Lincoln County at home and will look to stay unbeaten. Lincoln County is currently 1-6 and lost to Wayne County is a district matchup last Friday by a score of 42-32. Does Corbin stay undefeated or does Lincoln County spoil the night?

• Thanks 1

• theguru changed the title to Corbin vs. Lincoln County Predictions/Updates
2 minutes ago, LethalPG said:

Most of those games Lincoln's Clayton Davis made huge plays to keep them within reach.  I don't see this one being close.  Corbin seems to be on a different level this season.

Have you seen Corbin this season? Like you said, they seem to be as good as they've been in some time. I'm curious where they stack up with Lexington Catholic and Boyle County.

47 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Have you seen Corbin this season? Like you said, they seem to be as good as they've been in some time. I'm curious where they stack up with Lexington Catholic and Boyle County.

Yes, they've made a QB switch which has made them more dynamic in the passing game.  Elam is a gunslinger, and Combs (Old QB) has fit well in the backfield.  Defense and line play will always be solid with Coach Greer, but I do think the changes offensively make them more of a threat.  

• Thanks 1