9. Johnson Central .56553
10. Logan County .55912
11. Knox Central .55699
12. Warren Central .54722
13. Letcher County Central .54302
14. Wayne County .53017
15. Franklin-Simpson .53009

3 hours ago, DearToday said:

The third round East Games will end up being some mix of Johnson Central, Lex Cath, Corbin, and Boyle. Talk about fun games. 

Let's say hypothetically that Lex Cath beats Boyle in the regular season, but Boyle's RPI is higher for the playoffs. It would seem a little unfair that Boyle would get the home field during that game. I would like to see a head-to-head element in there first, and then RPI.

57 minutes ago, burreaux said:

Let's say hypothetically that Lex Cath beats Boyle in the regular season, but Boyle's RPI is higher for the playoffs. It would seem a little unfair that Boyle would get the home field during that game. I would like to see a head-to-head element in there first, and then RPI.

i think you bring up a very good point. This would be a great example of where a team should get home field advantage if they are a distict rival.....Beat there competition outright.....RPI doesn't weight opponents....This part of RPI isn't user friendly. 

41 minutes ago, Cheese said:

i think you bring up a very good point. This would be a great example of where a team should get home field advantage if they are a distict rival.....Beat there competition outright.....RPI doesn't weight opponents....This part of RPI isn't user friendly

I've bolded the important information.

1 hour ago, burreaux said:

There's a scenario where Boyle and Lex Cath could face each other at Kroger Field. Would be cool to see two teams from the same district in the finals.