Texas Spent $280k on Arch Manning's Recruiting Visit

Walter

On 5/10/2023 at 9:01 AM, Jumper_Dad said:

I don't think he's ever hinted at leaving. Kid is pretty grounded. The original post on Twitter came from a Knoxville guy, that I think was just trying to get clicks and follows. Tennessee fans are convinced that he'll leave Texas and go to the Vols. This guy is just feeding into their delusion.

On 5/10/2023 at 6:43 AM, Breds82 said:

If I'm Sarkisian I'm riding with Ewers until he proves he can't perform. He was fine last year. Would've been better if he didn't get hurt against Alabama. If any kid would be fine biding his time and learning you'd think it would be Manning, given the family he comes from. I'd like to think his uncles or even his grandpa would be able to talk some sense into him.

This is the same kid that said he was accepting ANY NIL money until he was the starting quarterback.    Yeah I'd say he's grounded and not going any where.  

• Like 2

16 hours ago, newarkcatholicfan said:

My boss had sent it to me.
I still stck by my opinion of him.

You're welcome to have any opinion you want. My point was if you are basing it on the report that he's upset he's not QB1 and is already leaving, then you are basing it on incorrect information. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1