2022 Fantasy Football Discussion

19 hours ago, FatNate said:

Anyone ready to make a playoff run?   Not me!   It would be a minor miracle if my team made the playoffs.  

Ugly year for me. Sitting in last place in the league I won last year. Najee Harris, Russell Wilson, and Debo Samuel all had dud years, and several injuries got me off to an 0-8 start. Hanging on by a thread for the last playoff spot in my other league. Last year was one of my best years, and this is probably my worst.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone still alive?   I surprisingly made the playoffs.  Had two great weeks to finish the year and got in based on the tie breakers.  I am down going into tonight’s game but I have Rodgers.  If he plays just okay I should advance.  

I'm as dead as I was last year - out in both my leagues.  I only made it to the postseason in one league, and my entire team decided to take the day off.  Mixon, Davante Adams, Aiyuk, Dalton Schultz, Zonovan Knight... none of them did well.  Higgins got me a score at least, and he was the high point.  Misery.

• 2 weeks later...

Injuries were absolutely brutal for me.  So many minor/nagging injuries that made guys leave games early or only play a small snapshare.  So damn frustration.  Aaron Jones, Conner, Higgins, Schultz and even once with DK Metcalf.  When you lose a game by less than five points and one of those guys goes down in the first half.  Brutal.

Wound up missing the playoffs, but won our toilet bowl playoffs, which means I'll have the number one pick.  I made a trade midseason, giving away quite a few nice pieces to land Justin Jefferson.  So I go into next year with maybe the #1 WR and a real decision if I'd want to keep Aaron Jones at 24th pick.

• 1 month later...