Walton-Verona 31 Scott 14

The sarge

3 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Ouch!

0-0 after 1

9-6 after 2

17-14 after 3

24-14 into 4th with 8 to play.

Walton scored very late with 30 seconds left.

Then Scott turnovers, injuries, dumb penalties lead to Walton Scores in the 4th.  

The score does not indicate the game at all, very good showing by the both teams. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, PutMeInCoach said:

For the bigger school Scott’s condition and lack player rotation was embarrassing. I’d guess there were 10 plus stoppages for cramps from Scott alone. 

Scott JV just dismantled Walton JV 42-0 with not one player either team having cramps.  So there’s that. 

• theguru changed the title to Walton-Verona 31 Scott 14
8 hours ago, PutMeInCoach said:

For the bigger school Scott’s condition and lack player rotation was embarrassing. I’d guess there were 10 plus stoppages for cramps from Scott alone. 

Also heard that a Scott player was down with injury late in the game and the Walton Booth crew played the Jeopardy theme song. Poor taste Walton. 

30 minutes ago, Brcatz said:

Also heard that a Scott player was down with injury late in the game and the Walton Booth crew played the Jeopardy theme song. Poor taste Walton. 

It was about their 20th cramped kid of the night. I didn’t see it as malicious more of a this is ridiculous. 

8 hours ago, PutMeInCoach said:

2 minutes ago, PutMeInCoach said:

It was about their 20th cramped kid of the night. I didn’t see it as malicious more of a this is ridiculous. 

Sounds like they need some help with proper nutrition, water, and frankly being in better shape. 

1 minute ago, PutMeInCoach said:

I also saw Lex Cath had 10 or so players with cramps and Ryle did not. Just poor taste by Walton.

Waltons line on both sides of the ball dominated in this game. Although a slow start for the Bearcats,  once the run game opened up the many weapons the Bearcats have proved too much for the Eagles.  Great physical game by both teams.