Manual Baseball Coach Terminated, but Fights Back

Purple88

This is a complete Dumpster Fire!  Go to Nate Bryan's twitter page to see all the pages of Coach 

Timbario's 9 page letter to Superintendent Polio at JCPS.

LONG story short, it "appears" that Coach Timbario, a 9 year decorated baseball coach at Manual HS, was 

recently terminated due to not playing the principal's son.  It is documented in Coach Timbario's letter.

A really bad look for Manual HS.

It will definitely be interesting to see how this one plays out.  Multiple things "could" happen as 

this cat's out of the bag now.  

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Wow, if it is even possible, I think the AD comes across looking even worse than the Principal.  Maybe.  

I'd imagine JCPS should have all they need to reach a quick and speedy resolution on this one.

So freaking disappointing, "leaders" acting impulsively on "brown water", and then ending people's careers over playing time and then threatening people to take it in stride or it will be bad for you.  Gross.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Eastern just hired fired Manual coach on staff. 

I don't understand why he would take a job as an assistant so quickly after submitting his information and supporting evidence to Jefferson County Public.  

Side-note for a non-Louisvillian, isn't Eastern H.S. a JCPS school as well?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Double Deuce said:

I don't understand why he would take a job as an assistant so quickly after submitting his information and supporting evidence to Jefferson County Public.  

Side-note for a non-Louisvillian, isn't Eastern H.S. a JCPS school as well?  

Yes, Eastern is JCPS.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

The kid may actually get the worst of this, which makes it that much more annoying.

Totally agree with this. I coach archery at Manual and one of my archers dads told me his son, who is a good friend of this kid, doesn’t know if he wants to go to school at Manual anymore over fall out from this. 
Understandable. 

Just now, Purple88 said:

Totally agree with this. I coach archery at Manual and one of my archers dads told me his son, who is a good friend of this kid, doesn’t know if he wants to go to school at Manual anymore over fall out from this. 
Understandable. 

That’s awful. 

2 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Eastern just hired fired Manual coach on staff. Bad look for Manual principal.

This makes no sense. Why not let the process you started play out and return to the players you said you want to continue coaching. And likely get a raise out of the deal. Go to St X, yeah that’s a better job, but is Eastern a much better baseball job than Manual?  I don’t see it that way. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Purple88 said:

This makes no sense. Why not let the process you started play out and return to the players you said you want to continue coaching. And likely get a raise out of the deal. Go to St X, yeah that’s a better job, but is Eastern a much better baseball job than Manual?  I don’t see it that way. 

I personally wouldn’t want to return to the school unless the administrators were dismissed, and I’d have to assume he doesn’t have the luxury of just waiting it out. 

• Like 1