Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County/Beechwood (Scrimmage)

Featured Replies

Will, someone please let me know where the Campbell County/Beechwood is being held and what time.  Thanks.

8 minutes ago, RetiredFan said:

Will, someone please let me know where the Campbell County/Beechwood is being held and what time.  Thanks.

6pm at Campbell

CC and I believe they moved it up to 7:00 instead of 7:30. Go Tigers!!

10 minutes ago, NKY KnowItAll said:

CC and I believe they moved it up to 7:00 instead of 7:30. Go Tigers!!

 

10013E87-E90F-4565-AA7C-A1D6854A5B62.jpeg

CC players reporting at 530, scrimmage time 7:00pm. 

Freshman scrimmage to follow at approximately 8:30-9:00p start.

Optional pre-game is 6p at Barret's Pour House or Claryville Inn.

 

6 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Beechwood is still Beechwood 

All you had to say. Does that mean the Camels are still the Camels?

6 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

All you had to say. Does that mean the Camels are still the Camels?

Hard to say. It's scrimmage #1. I will say, from what I have seen tonight, I would not be concerned if I were Ryle.

15 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Hard to say. It's scrimmage #1. I will say, from what I have seen tonight, I would not be concerned if I were Ryle.

Is the Tigers line smaller than last years? 

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

Hard to say. It's scrimmage #1. I will say, from what I have seen tonight, I would not be concerned if I were Ryle.

Ryle better worry about Ryle when they are scrimmaging teams like Boone and Holy Cross.

1 hour ago, Jason Bucklen said:

Is the Tigers line smaller than last years? 

Yes. 

 

1 hour ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

All you had to say. Does that mean the Camels are still the Camels?

To answer your question, Yes. However I do believe they will be more competitive than years prior. The Camels relied on #5 the big TE a lot tonight. I did notice #2 Hill WR/DB and #7 Bawuns RB/LB didn’t play. 

25 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Ryle better worry about Ryle when they are scrimmaging teams like Boone and Holy Cross.

You gotta be the biggest Ryle hater of all time. Falsely accusing their youth teams of practicing early and now being critical of their “scrimmage” schedule. What did they do to you to deserve so much hate?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.