Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds in 3rd place!!!

Featured Replies

After starting 4-23, the Reds have been a solid .500 team. They are now 1/2 game in front of the Cubs!

Go Reds!!!

The Reds schedule was heavily front loaded against top tier teams. I said after that horrible start they would go .500 the rest of the way and it looks like they have. With all the trades, I don't expect that .500 level of play to continue but not surprised it happened for the past couple of months.

6 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

After starting 4-23, the Reds have been a solid .500 team. They are now 1/2 game in front of the Cubs!

Go Reds!!!

I'm excited!

Well, that was quick visit.

By the way, I'm just about done with listening to the John Sadak guy.  He HAD to have been the cheapest announcer on the planet when the Reds signed him to do TV.  All the stats this guy fires out I think its just to hear himself talk and boy does he ever.  A lot of it is overkill and meaningless in my opinion.  I mean who gives a flyin' monkey how fast a dribbler came off a bat on a Sunday with the sun in your eyes after 5pm???  It's nuts!  Turning the radio on to listen to Tommy Thrall isn't that much better either.  ?

31 minutes ago, OlDog75 said:

Well, that was quick visit.

By the way, I'm just about done with listening to the John Sadak guy.  He HAD to have been the cheapest announcer on the planet when the Reds signed him to do TV.  All the stats this guy fires out I think its just to hear himself talk and boy does he ever.  A lot of it is overkill and meaningless in my opinion.  I mean who gives a flyin' monkey how fast a dribbler came off a bat on a Sunday with the sun in your eyes after 5pm???  It's nuts!  Turning the radio on to listen to Tommy Thrall isn't that much better either.  ?

Just saying, I was watching a national Fox broadcast and it seems everybody is doing the stats thing now.  Even at GABP, the scoreboard has these new stats.  I really don't care about how fast the ball came off the bat.  I guess MLB thinks the common fan gets bored too easily.  I think I get annoyed too easily!

On 8/7/2022 at 6:15 PM, OlDog75 said:

Well, that was quick visit.

By the way, I'm just about done with listening to the John Sadak guy.  He HAD to have been the cheapest announcer on the planet when the Reds signed him to do TV.  All the stats this guy fires out I think its just to hear himself talk and boy does he ever.  A lot of it is overkill and meaningless in my opinion.  I mean who gives a flyin' monkey how fast a dribbler came off a bat on a Sunday with the sun in your eyes after 5pm???  It's nuts!  Turning the radio on to listen to Tommy Thrall isn't that much better either.  ?

Totally agree! The guy is just bad. Tired of the stats and Analytics !!! Don't care if it's 110 off the bat,and caught for a out!!! He has nothing!!! No stories to fill time, between the 7,8,9...pitching changes a game. This is what the game has become. Unwatchable!!! There is also ,no one who says anything bad about this team. You listen to ALL of the reds announcers, you'd think they were 30 games over .500.  I'm ALMOST....to the point, that i may,might, and maybe, have someone put a gun to my head, and watch soccer. I said ,ALMOST!!!. Baseball has become a joke. IMHO!!!

On 8/9/2022 at 3:54 PM, k'd looking said:

Totally agree! The guy is just bad. Tired of the stats and Analytics !!! Don't care if it's 110 off the bat,and caught for a out!!! He has nothing!!! No stories to fill time, between the 7,8,9...pitching changes a game. This is what the game has become. Unwatchable!!! There is also ,no one who says anything bad about this team. You listen to ALL of the reds announcers, you'd think they were 30 games over .500.  I'm ALMOST....to the point, that i may,might, and maybe, have someone put a gun to my head, and watch soccer. I said ,ALMOST!!!. Baseball has become a joke. IMHO!!!

I used to think the same thing about soccer, unless one of my kids were playing.   Lately, I've found myself at two FC Cincinnati games this year and have actually sat down and watched a couple on TV as well.  I kind of like watching now.   They seem to do a pretty good job.  

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.