Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cats Pause District-By-District Team Standings Predictions

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, Seybold24 said:

I got Bell,Rock,Estill,Garrard, McCreary, I 100% agree with you, and yes Garrard County lost their big time playmaker. I seen them winning that district with him, and dropping all the way to the tail end with our him, he was a big difference maker. 

Also lost their RB to Bryan Station. 

9 hours ago, DearToday said:

Also lost their RB to Bryan Station. 

They lost him too? Sheesh, didn't hear that one. I'm assuming he moved as well? Physically? I know the other did as well. 

3 hours ago, Seybold24 said:

They lost him too? Sheesh, didn't hear that one. I'm assuming he moved as well? Physically? I know the other did as well. 

Yes. They both moved. Mishaun I believe was the name of the kid that moved to Station. 

On 7/13/2022 at 12:00 AM, DearToday said:

Yes. They both moved. Mishaun I believe was the name of the kid that moved to Station. 

Correct.
 

It’s comical at this point. 

On 7/8/2022 at 11:25 AM, BEChargers said:

I've seen some other posts and articles about North Laurel this coming year and I really don't see much change for them.  Got planted by Southwestern once and Pulaski twice.  Only good win was against Bell Co. in the first game of the year.  I know they have a new coach but I just don't see it. 

Yeah that seemed odd to me too.

On 7/8/2022 at 12:05 PM, Tigerpride94 said:

Interesting has PRP ahead of Manual in district standings. I believe that when I see it.

Yeah that stood out to me too. Did not expect that.

2 hours ago, teeroy said:

Yeah that seemed odd to me too.

New coach usually results in a lot of excitement.  Might be more optimistic if SW and/or Pulaski had tough years and new coaches but they don't.  Just really doubt they make significant headway towards those two. 

On 7/15/2022 at 7:12 PM, teeroy said:

Yeah that seemed odd to me too.

All of the coaches voted for the rankings of this preview. Maybe they see something you don’t. 

On 7/8/2022 at 7:34 PM, Jack of all Trades said:

If you are any kind of player or coach it should make you mad and want to prove people wrong.  Nothing wrong with playing the disrespect card.

If players and coaches from Highlands (or any team really) need rankings from from websites to motivate them before the season has started, then they have already lost the season. 
 

Not to mention Highlands has not done much on the field recently to be given benefit of the doubt.

Edited by theguru
Rule 13

A couple of thoughts for me. 

2A District 4- I'm very confident Somerset is much improved and finishes 2nd in this district, not 3rd. 

3A District 2- Casey County will be improved and will not finish 5th. Look more like a 3rd place finish. 

4A District 7- Lincoln County will not finish 4th. 2nd place or higher for the Patriots. Tough district. I actually expect Knox Central and Lincoln to be 2 of the better teams. 

4A District 8- Don't be surprised if Letcher Central competes for the 1st place spot here. 

5A District 8- Pulaski 3rd? Am I missing something? 

Just my own thoughts. Football season is here guys! 

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.