U of L hires Milt Wagner as Director of Player Development

The Raven

7 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Because Louisville is "cheating" by hiring Milt, since they think we will land his grandson DJ Wagner (#1 player in '23). 

Why is it that Louisville fans say that BBN fans say its cheating?  I know BBN fans say the same about UofL and it's just crazy I guess.   I for one haven't said that and I think that the hire is a good one for UofL.  If it is a hire to get DJ so be it.  It's not the first time that it has happened in College Basketball.   I'm a big Kenn Payne fan hope to see him do will at UofL.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Rebelstat said:

Why is it that Louisville fans say that BBN fans say its cheating?  I know BBN fans say the same about UofL and it's just crazy I guess.   I for one haven't said that and I think that the hire is a good one for UofL.  If it is a hire to get DJ so be it.  It's not the first time that it has happened in College Basketball.   I'm a big Kenn Payne fan hope to see him do will at UofL.  

They are saying it because they are sore losers and Louisville succeeding causes them physical anguish. 😂

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Because Louisville is "cheating" by hiring Milt, since they think we will land his grandson DJ Wagner (#1 player in '23). 

I guess my fellow Kentucky fans have forgotten how Rick Pitino hired Simeon Mars, high school coach of Jamaal Magliore, to join the staff in order to land that recruit. What was good for the goose appears to also be good for the gander.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1996-11-12-9611120251-story.html

• Like 2

19 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

To some, sure. 

I am one fan that you don't hear of.  While in the Marine Corps I got rode by NC and Duke fans if Louisville lost.  They said that Louisville is the state of Kentucky so they rode me hard if UofL lost.  So I got to cheering for UofL, but not when playing UK, and rode them if NC lost or Duke lost.  They would say, "I'm not a NC fan I'm Duke fan", "I'm not a Duke fan I'm NC".  I would tell them, "hey their in the state of North Carolina".   So to me if both schools are doing good it is good for the state of Kentucky.  Now that's just my opinion.  

• Like 2