theguru

Other returning starts such as

Cody McKay HB/LB

Bo Hamilton OL/DL

Travis Slone OL/DL

Korey Jarrell OL/DL

Zach Hall OL/DL

And many more

Any word on Heath Tackett playing? I heard he was considering coming out his senior year.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the players confidence shot since Branham left the team high-and-dry, I'd say this team will be winless this coming season, despite having winnable games with Beth Haven, South Floyd, Jackson County, Powell County on their schedule...

With the players confidence shot since Branham left the team high-and-dry, I'd say this team will be winless this coming season, despite having winnable games with Beth Haven, South Floyd, Jackson County, Powell County on their schedule...

I disagree. Betsy Layne will win some games.

I have heard that they are five interested in the job vacancy and a decision will be made rather quickly. I really am looking forward to see who will be calling the shots come Monday. Any news that may be inside pm, i know a lot of parents would love to know what is going on......

I have heard that they are five interested in the job vacancy and a decision will be made rather quickly. I really am looking forward to see who will be calling the shots come Monday. Any news that may be inside pm, i know a lot of parents would love to know what is going on......

Just try to get ONE.

^^^^

Very hungry by the look of his size. LOL. Just kidding. Coach Parson's I wish you nothing but the best of luck in your future adventure. I know that there are coaches out there that will be willing to lend any advice that is needed. GOOD LUCK!!!