Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 71 Florida 63

Featured Replies

As good as this season has been so far, this team has a lot of holes. Cal will have to punch a lot of buttons right to get this team to the Final Four.

Not a huge UK fan. If Tshwiebe is not the POY that would be a shame. Really enjoy watching him play.

1 hour ago, 9068 said:

Not a huge UK fan. If Tshwiebe is not the POY that would be a shame. Really enjoy watching him play.

Your unbiased view is appreciated.  I can't imagine anyone more deserving than Oscar.  He was so good today. 

13 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

Your unbiased view is appreciated.  I can't imagine anyone more deserving than Oscar.  He was so good today. 

I think a lot of years Johnny Davis wins but Idk how its not Tshiebwe and its not close. He's been historical this year.

15 hours ago, 9068 said:

Not a huge UK fan. If Tshwiebe is not the POY that would be a shame. Really enjoy watching him play.

 

13 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

Your unbiased view is appreciated.  I can't imagine anyone more deserving than Oscar.  He was so good today. 

 

32 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I think a lot of years Johnny Davis wins but Idk how its not Tshiebwe and its not close. He's been historical this year.

I doubt whether UK without Oscar is even a top 20 team. If we look strictly at talent and upside, this is one of Cal's least talented teams. Even Oscar is limited on the pure talent scale but he is an incredible college basketball player. If anyone else wins POY, it is robbery.

2 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I think its safe to say that Wheeler is 100% but do yall think TyTy is?

Obviously not. If he is 100% he plays a lot more minutes. He is arguably the most talented player on the team. He played 26 minutes yesterday. Grady played 39 minutes. No, TyTy is not 100%. They are protecting him and saving him for the games that really count.

19 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

As good as this season has been so far, this team has a lot of holes. Cal will have to punch a lot of buttons right to get this team to the Final Four.

They definitely have things that need cleaned up still. The good news is I think all the top teams are in the same boat this year with having some holes that need fixed. There really isn’t a clear dominate top team this year IMO. 

5 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I think its safe to say that Wheeler is 100% but do yall think TyTy is?

I think a guy with an NIL with a Porsche dealership needs to be known as Ty. Sounds more Porsche-like lol.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.