Victor Anderson to UK?

lcdawg4life

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I think the main reason he might be looking at the Cats right now, is his desire to play RB, and I feel that UK might be the only people that allow him that chance.

I would love to have Vic in the backfield for UK. Rockpride, what in your honest opinion is the best chance for UK to land Victor at all?

I don't see Vic being a running back at UK. UK seems to be pretty set.

Rafael Little- Senior

Tony Dixon- Junior

Alfonso Smith- Sophomore

Antoine Brown- Sophomore

Moncell Allen- Freshman

Demetrius Goode- Freshman

UK is also rumored to be leading for a RB from Baton Rouge Catholic. Another rumor is that the Maryland player of the year and 4 star RB by Rivals is thinking about switching to UK from the Terps.

Rafael Little- Senior

Tony Dixon- Junior

Alfonso Smith- Sophomore

Antoine Brown- Sophomore

Moncell Allen- Freshman

Demetrius Goode- Freshman

UK is also rumored to be leading for a RB from Baton Rouge Catholic. Another rumor is that the Maryland player of the year and 4 star RB by Rivals is thinking about switching to UK from the Terps.

Outside of Little, no way the others mentioined are better that Anderson.

U.K. is looking at Vic as RB and he is listening. With 2-4 assistant coaches apparently leaving WVU, Rodriquez having flirted with leaving for the AL job, and WVU increasing their RB recruitment from what they originally told Vic, there's no doubt he has second thoughts.

FWIW, there are grade issues with at least one of the guys mentioned, and Vic is better than the others mentioned.

Outside of Little, no way the others mentioined are better that Anderson.

Allen and Goode were both top 10 running backs coming out of high school. I'm positive on Goode. Allen may have been around 15-20. Dixon started as a true freshman and has went through 3 years of college football already. Smith is possibly the fastest player in the SEC and has burnt teams such as Florida and LSU at times. I'm not saying Vic won't be good because he will without question but 4A football in Kentucky ain't the SEC and beating out the likes of Moncell Allen and Demetrius Goode will be hard for anyone to do.

Allen and Goode were both top 10 running backs coming out of high school. I'm positive on Goode. Allen may have been around 15-20. Dixon started as a true freshman and has went through 3 years of college football already. Smith is possibly the fastest player in the SEC and has burnt teams such as Florida and LSU at times. I'm not saying Vic won't be good because he will without question but 4A football in Kentucky ain't the SEC and beating out the likes of Moncell Allen and Demetrius Goode will be hard for anyone to do.

I agree.Good thread Hound.:thumb:

Moncell Allen was ranked 44th in his position as RB by Rivals. Gooode was ranked 8th. Vic is ranked 6th. Just FYI

Scout has Allen as a 3 Star back, ranked as the 98th overall back. Goode is a 2 Star back and is not ranked. They have Anderson as a 4 Star back and ranked 30th overall at RB.

Rankings don't mean everything, and certainly don't mean anything once kids are in college, but I'm curious as to what rankings you saw with UK's players ranked that high.