Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 83 Ole Miss 72

Featured Replies

Final. The Cats finish the season undefeated (18-0)at Rupp for the season. That means on the road and at neutral sites the Cats are 6-6.

32 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Final. The Cats finish the season undefeated (18-0)at Rupp for the season. That means on the road and at neutral sites the Cats are 6-6.

Kind of misleading adding neutral site into that 6 and 6 record, because they only lost 1 neutral site game. Another way to look at it is UK is an amazing 19 and 1 this year in home and neutral site games. Which the SEC tournament and NCAA are neutral site games that are basically home games for UK with how well UK fans travel. So I would say UK is in pretty good shape in that regard, since only one true road game left.

Seemed like TyTy and especially Wheeler were feeling pretty healthy tonight. Wheeler had that quickness back.

Tshiebwe surprisingly got pushed around a little bit tonight. But still with rock solid numbers.

Finish strong on Saturday.

12 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

It's a win, I guess. 

Shoot 60%, score 83 points, your two guards who have been missing multiple games look healthy and combine for 30 points and 11 assists. Finish the season undefeated at home. Tshiebwe another Double Double.

We are so damn spoiled.

Do need to clean up some things on the defensive end though.

5 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Seemed like TyTy and especially Wheeler were feeling pretty healthy tonight. Wheeler had that quickness back.

Tshiebwe surprisingly got pushed around a little bit tonight. But still with rock solid numbers.

Finish strong on Saturday.

Agree it was nice seeing TyTy and Wheeler look pretty close to being back to normal. 
 

I know he won’t do it, but man I would love to see him use a four guard lineup every now and then with this group and Oscar. IMO it would force the other team to go small with UK, and could open it up even more for Oscar down low to go along with having guys who can shoot and drive on the outside. 

3 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Shoot 60%, score 83 points, your two guards who have been missing multiple games look healthy and combine for 30 points and 11 assists. Finish the season undefeated at home. Tshiebwe another Double Double.

We are so damn spoiled.

Do need to clean up some things on the defensive end though.

I just don’t get peoples reactions sometimes lol. Does the defense have some things to clean up yes! However, Mississippi battled hard and hit some good shots tonight. Which in the tournament that’s going to happen when other team just happens to make some shots. The key is being able to answer, and UK did that all night long and basically kept it an 8 or more lead all night. 

1 minute ago, futurecoach said:

I know he won’t do it, but man I would love to see him use a four guard lineup every now and then with this group and Oscar. IMO it would force the other team to go small with UK, and could open it up even more for Oscar down low to go along with having guys who can shoot and drive on the outside. 

I wouldnt be upset with it but yeah, if we haven't seen it by now, we arent seeing it. Love Toppin at the 4 though. He seems to really be coming into his game.

According to Kyle Tucker, Tshiebwe has 55 steals on the season and 11 steals away from a top 10 steals season at UK. Ive been impressed with how many he seems to get his paws on, but didn't realize his was in that realm. 

28 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Shoot 60%, score 83 points, your two guards who have been missing multiple games look healthy and combine for 30 points and 11 assists. Finish the season undefeated at home. Tshiebwe another Double Double.

We are so damn spoiled.

Do need to clean up some things on the defensive end though.

I just think a 13-16 team shouldn't be that close to us in the final couple of minutes at home. 

23 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

According to Kyle Tucker, Tshiebwe has 55 steals on the season and 11 steals away from a top 10 steals season at UK. Ive been impressed with how many he seems to get his paws on, but didn't realize his was in that realm. 

Man, I love Oscar.

  • Author
1 hour ago, futurecoach said:

Kind of misleading adding neutral site into that 6 and 6 record, because they only lost 1 neutral site game. Another way to look at it is UK is an amazing 19 and 1 this year in home and neutral site games. Which the SEC tournament and NCAA are neutral site games that are basically home games for UK with how well UK fans travel. So I would say UK is in pretty good shape in that regard, since only one true road game left.

Why is it misleading adding the neutral site into the 6-6 record? They also won 1 neutral site game so if it so then they were 5-5 in road games and 1-1 in neutral site games. lol

1 hour ago, Randy Parker said:

I just think a 13-16 team shouldn't be that close to us in the final couple of minutes at home. 

Yeah, I hear ya. The defense hasn't been great the last couple weeks, especially down the stretch. I hope some of that is due to TyTy and Wheeler missing so much time and doesn't cost them when it matters.

1 hour ago, futurecoach said:

I just don’t get peoples reactions sometimes lol. Does the defense have some things to clean up yes! However, Mississippi battled hard and hit some good shots tonight. Which in the tournament that’s going to happen when other team just happens to make some shots. The key is being able to answer, and UK did that all night long and basically kept it an 8 or more lead all night. 

I am with MJ on the defense. Not good the last 5 minutes. 

I’m not huge on discussing things but I love the way this UK team play. They have there moments where you shake your head but for most part I’m very impressed with them. Mostly for there grit to win games. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.