Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 83 Ole Miss 72

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I am with MJ on the defense. Not good the last 5 minutes. 

Agreed, which is why I said in the other post before that to MJ that I agree the defense has some things to clean up. 

8 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Why is it misleading adding the neutral site into the 6-6 record? They also won 1 neutral site game so if it so then they were 5-5 in road games and 1-1 in neutral site games. lol

It is misleading because some people probably have no idea how many games they played on the road or neutral site. By looking at it, and how you said it. Someone would look at it and be like wow UK struggles away from home including neutral site games even though they only played two. You simply have a tendency to put things more in the negative light in post, which I know isn’t the first time we have discussed that lol Hence, why if you were going to choose to frame in the negative way. I made sure I showed it in the other way lol. Which is for home and neutral site games this year they are 19 and 1. 

  • Author

Simple facts on Kentucky’s 2021-2022 record I would not want to appear to negative or to positive. 
Kentucky’s Home Record- 18-0

Kentucky’s Road Record- 5-5

Kentucky’s Neutral Site Record- 1-1

Kentucky’s Overall Record- 24-6

That should (probably won’t) lol cover everything. ?

24 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Simple facts on Kentucky’s 2021-2022 record I would not want to appear to negative or to positive. 
Kentucky’s Home Record- 18-0

Kentucky’s Road Record- 5-5

Kentucky’s Neutral Site Record- 1-1

Kentucky’s Overall Record- 24-6

That should (probably won’t) lol cover everything. ?

Hard for me to not wonder about the game at LSU and at Auburn this year but you gotta play cards your dealt.

3 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Hard for me to not wonder about the game at LSU and at Auburn this year but you gotta play cards your dealt.

@nikeman49Care to elaborate on what you found funny?

I'd think most UK fans would wonder about those two games had guys not gotten hurt during them.  It doesn't mean they would have won but its difficult to overcome injuries to your point guard and one of your best players in the middle of a game and yet UK played those games pretty darn close with key guys getting hurt mid game.  Knowing they are out before hand is a different story, which we saw in several of the games that Wheeler and TyTy missed.

But like I said, you gotta play the cards you're dealt, thus its not like you can turn one or two of those losses into wins.

Where's the humor?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.