Fox sports announcers

NEXT

70 miles or so away from the tower. Don't believe I can pick it up with an antenna. Direct TV is supposed to have Lexington Locals in HD any time now.

It's worth a shot for about $30. I can get Lexington and Louisville channels where I'm at. It'll be a while before you get the Lexington locals in HD via Directv. I imagine the same satellite will get those feeds along with Cincinnati. I don't believe they've even launched the satellites yet. I have heard that 4 new satellites were to be launched, and only 2 have been so far. Therefore, it'll probably be another year before you see the Lexington HD channels via your DTV satellite. When I first got HD, I was told I'd get my locals in HD in April, and that was 7 months ago. Now they won't even answer the question. lol....

Kenny Albert is the PBP man tonight. Marv's Brother?

Son...

And again, Fox should not be allowed to televise sporting events. They had Madden. They have McCarver, Zelasko, Albert, Bradshaw and Switzer. Someone needs to revoke broadcasting privilieges from these clowns...

On a side note...Rock em Sock em Robots...MAKE IT STOP!!!

I was surprised with the announcers last night. I was not expecting much, so when they actually knew a little bit about the teams I was impressed with the fact that they took this game seriously.

But my opinion still remains the same, if you are not going to have college games during the season, then why should you have them for bowl season? You don't have the announcers and such to do the games that know the teams and stories of college football. I am glad that the Rose Bowl was not ruined by moving it to Fox.

Son...

And again, Fox should not be allowed to televise sporting events. They had Madden. They have McCarver, Zelasko, Albert, Bradshaw and Switzer. Someone needs to revoke broadcasting privilieges from these clowns...

:thumb: Stupid, stupid commercial. If I saw one more Terry Bradshaw clip last night I was going to start screaming.

I was surprised with the announcers last night. I was not expecting much, so when they actually knew a little bit about the teams I was impressed with the fact that they took this game seriously.

But my opinion still remains the same, if you are not going to have college games during the season, then why should you have them for bowl season? You don't have the announcers and such to do the games that know the teams and stories of college football. I am glad that the Rose Bowl was not ruined by moving it to Fox.

The only that ruined the Rose Bowl was Brent Musburger. He makes me sick.

:laugh:

:thumb: Stupid, stupid commercial. If I saw one more Terry Bradshaw clip last night I was going to start screaming.

Or puke.We all knew Bradshaw was dumb,but he doesn't seem to mind reminding us.:jump:

It never gets old listening to Terry Bradshaw argue with Howie Long. But I did enjoy Terry's explanation for not playing at LSU, "I couldnt pass the ACT test," yet he is in the booth for a BSC bowl game?

:laugh: I have to say though that I do like to watch the Fox NFL pregame show on Sundays. Bradshaw, Long and Johnson all arguing can be pretty funny. As for play by play guys for Fox - I agree that they are not very good at all.

Son...

AMEN!!! I am tired of that commercial! It has gotten to the point where we are counting how many times we watch it per game.

By the same token anyone else tired of the Nissan Titan Commercial where the guys are DVRing through the "game" to watch the commercial? It makes me want to puke.

AMEN!!! I am tired of that commercial! It has gotten to the point where we are counting how many times we watch it per game.

By the same token anyone else tired of the Nissan Titan Commercial where the guys are DVRing through the "game" to watch the commercial? It makes me want to puke.

You are dead on PepRock,all of the Nissan Titan ones are horrible,Thank goodness for the remote.