Fox sports announcers

NEXT

Not just that, the on field reporters are terrible as well. The questions after the Boise State were rediculous. And right before Boise State's running back proposed to his girlfriend the reporter actually said, "hey aren't you you going to propose right now?" completely ruining the suprise.

I thought Thom B did a good job .

Me too. He didn't act like he knew the game better than anyone else, and he didn't act like he knew what was going through the minds of the players and coaches. I recall a couple times him saying something along the lines of 'as a fan, I would think that the players are thinking this' or 'as a fan, I would think they should do this', and then he'd immediately turn to Alvarez and ask him what was really going on as he's been there before. There are too many announcers nowadays that act like they know what's going on when they've never even stepped on a field for a game, or they know what's going on as they've played, but they just can't express it in an articulate manner.

I didn't mind Brennaman, Alvarez, and Davis. Last night was pretty bad though. I'm interested in seeing who does tonight's game and Monday's game.

Thom B and Chris Rose from Best Show Period will be there for sure according to today's Columbus' paper.

I didn't mind Brennaman, Alvarez, and Davis. Last night was pretty bad though. I'm interested in seeing who does tonight's game and Monday's game.

Not sure who PBP is but the color guys are supposed to be Terry Bradshaw and Howie Long.

Thom B. and that crew will be doing the NC game.

I do have to agree that the production is sub-par. Not to mention our Fox affiliate has a terrible transmision of the signal. I don't yet have the local channels in HD and the SD pics from WDKY are terrible. I never watch NFL on Fox because of the picture.

I do have to agree that the production is sub-par. Not to mention our Fox affiliate has a terrible transmision of the signal. I don't yet have the local channels in HD and the SD pics from WDKY are terrible. I never watch NFL on Fox because of the picture.

If you've got an HD set, just go pickup a cheap over-the-air antenna. Depending on your location to the towers, you'll be able to pull the local HD channels. Here in NKY, Fox and NBC have the best HD picture, at least on my TV.

If you've got an HD set, just go pickup a cheap over-the-air antenna. Depending on your location to the towers, you'll be able to pull the local HD channels. Here in NKY, Fox and NBC have the best HD picture, at least on my TV.

70 miles or so away from the tower. Don't believe I can pick it up with an antenna. Direct TV is supposed to have Lexington Locals in HD any time now.