Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 78 Florida 57

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, John Anthony said:

This is a final 4 team, then we see what happens.

Hopefully TyTy is ok and back soon! If this dang team can just stay fully healthy, they definitely are National Champions type good! 

6 hours ago, bugatti said:

I LOVE Oscar. But Ben Wallace was a multiple time DPOY and HOFer. Let’s pump the brakes a bit. People love throwing out too high of expectation comps. 

I cant speak for others but I see it more as comparison to skill set and type of player vs saying he's as good as.

5 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I cant speak for others but I see it more as comparison to skill set and type of player vs saying he's as good as.

Maybe? But Wallace was a player the maximized his athleticism and explosion. I see Oscar as more of a below the rim savant with impeccable timing. Somewhere between Kevin Love and DeJuan Blair. 

If I'm a UK Assistant Coach, I am sitting down with Wheeler and discussing +/- and rewatching yesterday's game with him. With TyTy potentially being out a bit, it will be even more imperative he doesnt pick up bad fouls.

3 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

If I'm a UK Assistant Coach, I am sitting down with Wheeler and discussing +/- and rewatching yesterday's game with him. With TyTy potentially being out a bit, it will be even more imperative he doesnt pick up bad fouls.

Agreed. The first foul yesterday came fifteen seconds into the game and he was hugging a guy going around a screen. You can't do something that obvious in the middle of the floor with everyone watching. There are times Wheeler borders on being out of control but the teams clicks best when he's pushing the ball up the floor. You can't do that with silly fouls sitting on the bench.

On 2/13/2022 at 4:59 AM, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I cant speak for others but I see it more as comparison to skill set and type of player vs saying he's as good as.

Yep.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.