Chiefs 42 Bills 36 OT (AFC Divisional Round)

8 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I doubt he actually said it in the moment, but I live what Andy Reid said, "When things are looking grim, be the grim reaper"

I doubt he said it in the moment, too.  When they asked him after the game what he told Mahomes, he hesitated a bit before coming up with that. 

@futurecoach Well, this game proved your point about the decision Zac Taylor made going for a TD on 4th down twice instead of kicking the FG for the go ahead points in the Bengals regular season game against the Chiefs.  I can't believe how many points were scored in such a short time by both teams between the Bills and Chiefs.  If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't have believed it.  My hats off to you fc.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, oldgrappler said:

@futurecoach Well, this game proved your point about the decision Zac Taylor made going for a TD on 4th down twice instead of kicking the FG for the go ahead points in the Bengals regular season game against the Chiefs.  I can't believe how many points were scored in such a short time by both teams between the Bills and Chiefs.  If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't have believed it.  My hats off to you fc.  

Ha thanks. I just knew settling to only be up a field goal with a minute left against Mahomes is literally playing for overtime at best. Since one minute is usually easy money for Mahomes to at least get in field goal range. 

With that said, I didn’t think there was any chance Mahomes could get in field goal range with just 13 seconds left like he did against the Bills. That was just crazy lol. 

• Like 1