Meatloaf passes at 74

Can't tell you how bummed out this makes me. Friggin love Meat. I regularly will check his website to see if he is touring, and if so, if it is anywhere in close proximity because I would have been there. I'm guessing  Paradise by the Dashboard Light is one of my top 5 most listened to songs of all time.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, bugatti said:

Can't tell you how bummed out this makes me. Friggin love Meat. I regularly will check his website to see if he is touring, and if so, if it is anywhere in close proximity because I would have been there. I'm guessing  Paradise by the Dashboard Light is one of my top 5 most listened to songs of all time.

Any song with Phil Rizzuto is ok by me.

Really bummed to read this news this morning. Meatloaf BOOH was a staple of my listening experience for it seems my entire life. 

Years ago I had a pretty speedy Mustang GT and I worked 40 miles from home. On some nights when I worked really late, I'd try to make it home before Paradise could play all the way through 3 times. Made it as many times as I didn't. I'll got to bed tonight listening to a Meatloaf playlist.

RIP Meat