Utah 38 Oregon 7

That was an old fashioned butt kicking! That Whittingham(sp lol) can coach them up with his staff. Do you think that helped THE OSU? The way they thumped 95 million Mel's squad was SCARY!!

3 hours ago, 9068 said:

That was an old fashioned butt kicking! That Whittingham(sp lol) can coach them up with his staff. Do you think that helped THE OSU? The way they thumped 95 million Mel's squad was SCARY!!

I think it helped UC, the Bearcats are in if they win out!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, John Anthony said:

I think it helped UC, the Bearcats are in if they win out!

I hope so, but I still think they put them at 5 somehow. The committee really wants a PAC 12 team in there. What about OU or State? Bedlam will be fun to watch!

5 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Utah looked dominant in this game. Looking back it's hard to fathom how Oregon was able to beat the Buckeyes.

If the two played again on a neutral field, OSU would dominate Oregon. Luckily for us, we now won't have to watch Bama or Georgia do that to them and will instead get to see a potential UC v Georgia rematch. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, 9068 said:

I hope so, but I still think they put them at 5 somehow. The committee really wants a PAC 12 team in there. What about OU or State? Bedlam will be fun to watch!

2 loss Oregon won't get a sniff of the playoffs. Considering at least two maybe three teams that will be ahead of them this week will lose to each other in the coming weeks they may end up in the top 8, but there will be zero consideration for the CFP.

• Like 2