Cincinnati 48 SMU 14

Walter

12 minutes ago, The Raven said:

I heard Dan Orlovsky say that someone else (I believe he said Lee Corso) said that regardless of record, UC shouldn't be in the CFP because they aren't in a Power 5 conference.   I guess by that logic, Notre Dame is eliminated as well?   Time for the committee to give it to the most deserving teams, not just the names.  Otherwise the whole process and those that administer it are complete jokes.

Outside of the one week GameDay was in Cincy, Lee Corso has been negative towards the Bearcats every week. I wouldn't worry about what he says. He's a Notre Dame homer and still upset the Bearcats went in to Notre Dame stadium and dominated his Irish.

2 minutes ago, Walter said:

Outside of the one week GameDay was in Cincy, Lee Corso has been negative towards the Bearcats every week. I wouldn't worry about what he says. He's a Notre Dame homer and still upset the Bearcats went in to Notre Dame stadium and dominated his Irish.

Well by his way of thinking, Notre Dame is a non factor, since they aren't in a Power 5 conference.   Sticking your pinky toe into the ACC pool doesn't count.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Raven said:

I think Oklahoma State is the bigger threat to UC out of their future conference.  But they still have to win bedlam. 

Agreed. A 1 loss Oklahoma State worries me more than a 1 loss Oklahoma. 

Best case scenario... Oklahoma State eliminates Oklahoma next week and then Baylor beats Ok State in the B12 championship. 

That completely eliminates the B12.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Unfortunately it will only take care of itself if 3 or 4 others lose.

Luckily Oregon is getting Curb Stomped by Utah at the half.

I think if UC goes undefeated and Oregon loses tonight, they're in. 

We will see what happens.

• Like 1