Logan County at Boyle County Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, bnichols4498 said:

my guess is probably low. Not sure how many are coming on the busses. We do usually travel well. I just want a good game!!

One of my best friends is the Logan Superintendent, he said you will bring pep busses.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

....and not a one of them grew up or went to middle school in Boyle County !!!

I think 11 on offense and 11 on defense. 

Thank you Rebel. And while I have you, Who Ya With!?

Posted Images

Last week I couldn't feel my toes at the game.  This week I'm more prepared!  Foot warmers and a nice thick pair of insulated socks have been purchased.  I believe that I am ready for a 28 degree temp at kickoff that will drop as the game goes on this week!  

• Like 1

I think the perception state wide for Logan County is “they are a good story”.  As a cougar alum I can see what we are building. What will it take for people across the state to see us as a power in 4A. I don’t believe it will be a running clock by half like so many on here. Looking forward to a great game. Also looking for this team to open some eyes across the state. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mpb77 said:

I think the perception state wide for Logan County is “they are a good story”.  As a cougar alum I can see what we are building. What will it take for people across the state to see us as a power in 4A. I don’t believe it will be a running clock by half like so many on here. Looking forward to a great game. Also looking for this team to open some eyes across the state. 

Just Win Baby!!

4 hours ago, Mpb77 said:

Personally I think to be seen as a power you need to dominate.  Not only in your district, but other games you play.  No doubt Logan is working at building a program.  Just takes time to get to that power ranking.  

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Rebel said:

Last week I couldn't feel my toes at the game.  This week I'm more prepared!  Foot warmers and a nice thick pair of insulated socks have been purchased.  I believe that I am ready for a 28 degree temp at kickoff that will drop as the game goes on this week!  

Same! 

• theguru changed the title to Logan County at Boyle County Predictions/Updates
  • theguru locked this topic