Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woodford County vs. Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates

Who wins 115 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

    • Woodford County
      33%
      38
    • Covington Catholic
      66%
      77

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 348
  • Views 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • BlueKernels
    BlueKernels

    Win or lose the teams you are used to competing against week after week really matter when you face tough situations in the playoffs. Regarding calpreps, I don’t really think it’s all that accurate, j

  • Woodford has a hard road to win it all:   CovCath South Warren Southwestern/ Freddie D /or Owensboro    

  • Woodford is a good football team. Most of their seniors were freshman starters on the team that Cov Cath demolished a few years ago in the first round of the playoffs. I’m sure they remember that. The

Just now, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

4th and 1 Woodford County on the Cov Cath 37.

Timeout called by Woodford County.

TD Woodford!

Warm up the bus, time to head back to Park Hills. 

Mafia Meeting at Midnight. 

I thought Woodford county was going to get blown out? That’s all I saw in this thread before the game.

Just now, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Woodford gets the first down.

And follows that up with a 35 yard touchdown pass to Preston Stacy out of the backfield.

28-7 Woodford County with 6:11 to go in 4Q.

Just now, R1 sports fan said:

I thought Woodford county was going to get blown out? That’s all I saw in this thread before the game.

WoFo is good!

Just now, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

And follows that up with a 35 yard touchdown pass to Preston Stacy out of the backfield.

28-7 Woodford County with 6:11 to go in 4Q.

Stacy showed a lot of athletic ability on that TD. 

Just now, R1 sports fan said:

I thought Woodford county was going to get blown out? That’s all I saw in this thread before the game.

So true, I said the same thing.  

Pitch to Hummel in the backfield who slips and falls at the 33 yard line for a 7 yard loss.

3rd and 17 Cov Cath on their own 33.

Agee is forced to scramble. Pass to Holtz is off the mark.

Cov Cath turns over on downs.

1st and 10 Woodford County on the Cov Cath 34 yard line.

Hard to go deep in the playoffs without a good QB. And I mean the ability to throw.  Two years the colonels have run a lot of WB draw and few deep balls.  Six years with Mayer and Jacob and just haven’t had the passing game this year. Not really last year.  Great season for them just can’t win it all every year.   
 

WC great RBs and a good QB just too much.  

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.