Kansas 57 Texas 56 OT

Walter

Saw Kansas lose for the third straight year at Coastal Carolina early this season. Very obvious they are improving under new coach that came from Buffalo. That win will help them recruit and poach on the transfer portal. Paid tons to "name" guys. Some great coaches at non-Power 5 schools.

2 hours ago, The Professor said:

Texas’ fans have to be dying right now! I would have never dreamed that I would see the day that Texas would sink this low in football. Just unbelievable.

Florida might be heading in that direction.

NIL will fix it.

6 hours ago, The Professor said:

Texas’ fans have to be dying right now! I would have never dreamed that I would see the day that Texas would sink this low in football. Just unbelievable.

Florida might be heading in that direction.

I really don't see them being better in the SEC, either.

They will be "just another team" when they switch conferences. They would be the worst team in the SEC West this year and might be the 4th or 5th best team in the East.

Texas has finished 15, 8, 3, and 3 over the past 4 years in recruiting rankings. There's zero reason for them not to be putting a better product on the field and winning at a high level. 

5 hours ago, Walter said:

I really don't see them being better in the SEC, either.

They will be "just another team" when they switch conferences. They would be the worst team in the SEC West this year and might be the 4th or 5th best team in the East.

Texas has finished 15, 8, 3, and 3 over the past 4 years in recruiting rankings. There's zero reason for them not to be putting a better product on the field and winning at a high level. 

Huge recruiting base. Second wealthiest university in the nation (Harvard is #1). The best of facilities. Great tradition and fan base. 
What in the heck is going on in Austin???

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The Professor said:

Huge recruiting base. Second wealthiest university in the nation (Harvard is #1). The best of facilities. Great tradition and fan base. 
What in the heck is going on in Austin???

They change coaches and philosophies every 2-4 years.  They have had 0 stability since they got bored with Mac Brown winning 10 + games a year and forced him out.

• Like 1