Pulaski County vs. Southwestern Predictions/Updates

WishboneCity

Pulaski vs. Southwestern  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Pulaski County
    • Southwestern

The Maroons head to the other side of Somerset this Friday to take on the Warriors for a second time this year. Three weeks ago Southwestern trampled Pulaski 42-14; but the final score doesn't tell the whole story. After jumping out to an early lead due to defense and special teams, SW only managed to score 7 points in the second half. This looks to be a much closer matchup this time around. Who ya got? 

I watched parts of the first game live. Every time I tuned in, Southwestern was controlling the line of scrimmage and their backs ran hard. I like teams like that this time of year. Polston is a great quarterback for Pulaski, but the Warriors completely neutralized him. 

Southwestern wins again, though I expect a closer game. Some big plays on defense and special teams helped this matchup get away from Pulaski the first time. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

If they don't give away cheap scores like they did in the first game, I feel Pulaski can pull this off.

Pulaski 30

Southwestern 28

A Pulaski win tonight shouldn't surprise anyone familiar with this rivalry. The regular season loser has avenged the loss in the playoffs three times in the last seven years, including last season.

• Like 1