What upsets are you seeing in the first round of the playoffs?

• theguru changed the title to What upsets are you seeing in the first round of the playoffs?
31 minutes ago, theguru said:

How about you go first?

I don't know if my valuation would be fair since I don't watch the entire state, I do pay attention to Northern Kentucky, some of my comments would be just in fun, so I will leave it up to the "pros" that really study the subject, how about that? 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, BubbyKY said:

1st game was a mud bowl at Paris, this weeks game on turf at the MAC, Brossart big.

I'm worried about this game too.  Both teams have good speed.  Will the fast track work in one team's favor over the other?

On 11/1/2021 at 4:56 PM, Bluebirdbath said:

What Class A do you think will be the biggest upset might be going into the Playoffs on Friday Night Football? 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A or 6A? 

I'm committing to my picks for Football in Northern Kentucky for Friday on who I think will win 1A Bellevue/NCC>NCC  1A Paris/Brossart> Brossart   1A Dayton/Ludlow> Ludlow   Newport/Beechwood> Beechwood   2A Holy Cross/Lloyd> Lloyd   3A ??? 4A Scott/Holmes> Scott   5A Conner/Cooper> Conner

Highlands/Cov Cath> Team with the Most Point, lol Which ever TEAM Shows UP, either can win this Game, I would like to see Highlands pull this one off.... 6A Campbell County vs Ryle> Ryle     6A Simon Kenton/Dixie> Dixie Can't wait to see who Wins or if there are Upsets going into Week 2

• Like 1