Ohio State 33 Penn State 24

mcpapa

5 minutes ago, mcpapa said:

It was an entertaining game. The TD called back for illegal touching was a backbreaker. 

Needed 56 yards of width to make that one count.

Disappointed in OSU’s O-line, got man handled.  CJ was inconsistent, D still leaves people wide open in the middle.  Better tighten up before Sparty comes to town.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mcpapa said:

No doubt.  

I don’t have any love lost for Penn State, but it would have been interesting to see OSU’s response had the TD been (incorrectly) upheld. 

It definitely would have made for good television. 

1 minute ago, John Anthony said:

Disappointed in OSU’s O-line, got man handled.  CJ was inconsistent, D still leaves people wide open in the middle.  Better tighten up before Sparty comes to town.

Sparty was happy today.  When is he coming to town?

2 hours ago, John Anthony said:

OSU should be just fine and probably wins that game by 3 touchdowns or more. Michigan State and Michigan was a fun game to watch today, but IMO was a game of two teams that are not truly top 10 type of teams. They just happened to be that ranked high because of easy schedules so far. OSU should beat both of them by multiple scores. 

4 hours ago, futurecoach said:

OSU should be just fine and probably wins that game by 3 touchdowns or more. Michigan State and Michigan was a fun game to watch today, but IMO was a game of two teams that are not truly top 10 type of teams. They just happened to be that ranked high because of easy schedules so far. OSU should beat both of them by multiple scores. 

I think OSU beats Michigan State too but you're seriously underestimating how good Kenneth Walker is and how much of an impact he's going to have on every game. Not as big, but he's a Le'Veon Bell type talent. Michigan State is a legit top 10 team. I think they'd beat Oklahoma. 

OSU benefits this year from getting their toughest games at home.... Agree they should beat UM on the road though by multiple scores. 

22 minutes ago, Walter said:

I think OSU beats Michigan State too but you're seriously underestimating how good Kenneth Walker is and how much of an impact he's going to have on every game. Not as big, but he's a Le'Veon Bell type talent. Michigan State is a legit top 10 team. I think they'd beat Oklahoma. 

OSU benefits this year from getting their toughest games at home.... Agree they should beat UM on the road though by multiple scores. 

A team can have a very good player and not be a top 10 type team. I know UC fans are sensitive if someone says a team hasn’t played anyone and is over ranked. So I get you supporting Michigan States cause here, since that argument has been used against UC. 

However, it would not shock me at all if Michigan State loses two of their next three games. Starting next week at Purdue. 

10 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

A team can have a very good player and not be a top 10 type team. I know UC fans are sensitive if someone says a team hasn’t played anyone and is over ranked. So I get you supporting Michigan States cause here, since that argument has been used against UC. 

However, it would not shock me at all if Michigan State loses two of their next three games. Starting next week at Purdue. 

I wouldn't be shocked to see them lose at Purdue next week either, but I still think they look like a top 10 team. Who are you putting in the top 10 ahead of them?

Ole Miss? Just lost to an average Auburn team.

Iowa? Boat raced by Wisconsin and one of the worst offenses in college football. 

Notre Dame? Just finished a 5 game stretch of beating teams that were ranked at some point this season but still have a loss. 

Wake Forest? Undefeated but gave up 56 points to Army. 

The reality is they're undefeated and even if Michigan is overrated, it's still a top 10 win on paper. Until they lose, not really a great argument out there to justify them outside the top 10.

• Like 1