Ohio State 33 Penn State 24

mcpapa

7 hours ago, Walter said:

I think OSU beats Michigan State too but you're seriously underestimating how good Kenneth Walker is and how much of an impact he's going to have on every game. Not as big, but he's a Le'Veon Bell type talent. Michigan State is a legit top 10 team. I think they'd beat Oklahoma. 

OSU benefits this year from getting their toughest games at home.... Agree they should beat UM on the road though by multiple scores. 

No, this is what he does he gives OSU unrealistic expectations because he hates them lol.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, futurecoach said:

OSU should be just fine and probably wins that game by 3 touchdowns or more. Michigan State and Michigan was a fun game to watch today, but IMO was a game of two teams that are not truly top 10 type of teams. They just happened to be that ranked high because of easy schedules so far. OSU should beat both of them by multiple scores. 

That could be, but you think there are 10 teams better than Michigan State right now? 

On 10/31/2021 at 5:38 PM, 9068 said:

That could be, but you think there are 10 teams better than Michigan State right now? 

I’ll answer for him:

Alabama 

Georgia 

Kentucky 

M.State

Ole Miss

Auburn

Arkansas

Florida

A&M

Tennessee 

Next 4 out who could also beat Sparty:

Mizzu, Vandy, LSU, South Carolina.

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, John Anthony said:

I’ll answer for him:

Alabama 

Georgia 

Kentucky 

M.State

Ole Miss

Auburn

Arkansas

Florida

A&M

Tennessee 

Next 4 out who could also beat Sparty:

Mizzu, Vandy, LSU, South Carolina.

So that tells me you think the Big Ten is really weak right? Other than your Buckeyes. Those last four are funny. I think a Saturday in East Lansing in November would be a little tough for some of those Southern squads.

24 minutes ago, 9068 said:

So that tells me you think the Big Ten is really weak right? Other than your Buckeyes. Those last four are funny. I think a Saturday in East Lansing in November would be a little tough for some of those Southern squads.

I think there’s a difference between being good and talented.

On 11/2/2021 at 7:19 PM, 9068 said:

I'm surprised that he didn't include Vandy