Braves vs. Astros World Series - 2021 Who wins and Why?

2021 World Series- Braves vs Astros  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins it?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/28/2021 at 12:30 AM

I was 12 the last time the Braves won won of these, and they'd been three World Series in the span of five seasons. I certainly didn't appreciate that one nearly enough, and it was difficult seeing the team get ragged on for years for falling short in the postseason.  It was worse seeing three teams that finished as runner-up in the division bring home titles in years the Braves won the division. This is a real treat, especially given where the Braves started and where they were mid-year.  They deserve this!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Soler hit a blast over the tracks and out of the park to put the Braves up 3-0 early. His hand jestures at home after crushing the pitch will probably get him drilled in the back his first at bat against Astros next season.

If there is a team in MLB that has no business doing that it is the Astros. Have you seen any Correa no doubt homer in the playoffs? He doesn't even leave the box and does the "my time" celebration. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChickenWyngz said:

If there is a team in MLB that has no business doing that it is the Astros. Have you seen any Correa no doubt homer in the playoffs? He doesn't even leave the box and does the "my time" celebration. 

I think the Astros are crap though and will still go after him. Correa and Altuve are two of my least favorite players.

• Like 1