Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 64 Knott Central 54

Featured Replies

Final

I heard Ashland hit 6 threes in a row, thats always nice. Listened to this game early on, sounded like KCC was running all over Ashland. Nice win for the Tomcats.

Ashland gets a nice win and advances to the second round of the GIAT!

Ashland gets a nice win and advances to the second round of the GIAT!

 

 

He's never coming back man. Doesnt that break your heart ?

He's never coming back man. Doesnt that break your heart ?

 

If they win his tourney, I think he'll be back. What do you think?

If they win his tourney, I think he'll be back. What do you think?

 

 

I thought he would be back after the won 4 or 5 straight. I cant imagine the built up anger he has inside right now. He hasnt vented on here for a good month now, I bet he's a wreck.

 

Any stats on tonights game ? Id like to know what ashland shot from three, I know they went on a hot streak during the 2nd quarter.

I thought he would be back after the won 4 or 5 straight. I cant imagine the built up anger he has inside right now. He hasnt vented on here for a good month now, I bet he's a wreck.

 

Any stats on tonights game ? Id like to know what ashland shot from three, I know they went on a hot streak during the 2nd quarter.

 

I'm actually stuck in a motel in Central Kentucky tonight, so I'm out of the loop besides on here. I'm sure someone will fill us in later.

 

Do you know who Rowan plays tomorrow?

I wonder who put the gag order on GIAT? Was it his boss, the Tomcat AD or maybe a certain head coach. One things for sure GIAT got taken to the woodshed for the warning shot.

Nice win for the Cats.

I wonder who put the gag order on GIAT? Was it his boss, the Tomcat AD or maybe a certain head coach. One things for sure GIAT got taken to the woodshed for the warning shot.

 

My guess is GIAT is lurking amongt us with a new alias.

Any stats on this game?

Nice come-from-behind win for the Tomcats!

How much was Knott up?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.