Trinity 20 Ballard 17

theguru

1 minute ago, Hungover_in_Andover said:

Soooooo... didn't they just beat the #1 team in Ohio? And then struggled against Ballard? I am confused here.

I think back to my playing days and it would have been tough mentally to be up for this game. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hungover_in_Andover said:

Soooooo... didn't they just beat the #1 team in Ohio? And then struggled against Ballard? I am confused here.

I don't know... maybe Trinity played over its head last week and experienced some hangover tonight. Maybe Ballard played over its head?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

I don't know... maybe Trinity played over its head last week and experienced some hangover tonight. Maybe Ballard played over its head?

I'll go with the latter. Seems like Ballard generally underperforms against higher ranked teams, and from the highlights I have been looking at, they were definitely doing better today. 

If ever they had a chance to break the streak, it was tonight.

• Like 1

Will post more later. I need a drink (or two) now.

Was really a terrible football game to watch. Trinity had seven holding penalties called on the offense. I counted 145 yards of positive yardage that was erased by penalties.

Will take the win!

Hope the young man from Ballard who was taken off in an ambulance is OK. Looked like he got caught up on the edge of a pile and hit by his own guy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, EastSideJunkie said:

Will post more later. I need a drink (or two) now.

Was really a terrible football game to watch. Trinity had seven holding penalties called on the offense. I counted 145 yards of positive yardage that was erased by penalties.

Will take the win!

Hope the young man from Ballard who was taken off in an ambulance is OK. Looked like he got caught up on the edge of a pile and hit by his own guy.

You have to catch up ESJ!

• Haha 2