Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Red Sox 6 Yankees 2

Featured Replies

AL wild card game is in the books. 

On a side note, this is always one of my very favorite sports days of the year.

The day the Yankees are officially eliminated. 

I don't like one game eliminations. 

Chances that was Boone's last game as the Yankee skipper?

9 hours ago, theguru said:

I don't like one game eliminations. 

I hate it. Of all of the sports, baseball is the most random in a 1 game scenario. I think WC round should at least be 2 out of 3.

1 minute ago, Jumper_Dad said:

I hate it. Of all of the sports, baseball is the most random in a 1 game scenario. I think WC round should at least be 2 out of 3.

We are in lockstep. 

I totally agree.  Tonight the Cards play the Dodgers in a one game playoff after a huge winning streak just to get in.  I would be very surprised if they don't suffer the same fate as the Yankees.

6 minutes ago, nkypete said:

I totally agree.  Tonight the Cards play the Dodgers in a one game playoff after a huge winning streak just to get in.  I would be very surprised if they don't suffer the same fate as the Yankees.

Especially when you consider the Dodgers finished with the second best record in MLB and 16 more wins than St. Louis.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.