16 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I am getting ahead of things and the OOWP might make a difference. However, as I crunch the numbers for the next two weeks results, I now think Beechwood is going to hold on to #2 by .015. The much better winning percentage of Newport Catholic versus Madisonville-North Hopkins is going to help offset the .05 boost Mayfield gets from playing a 4A opponent.  

The stats guy I referenced said he had it figured with BW ahead of Mayfield by .004 so you guys seem close.  I hope you all are wrong, I don't care for that drive at all.  

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think that everyone is forgetting about Opponents and their wins ... which is part of the reason why Beechwood made a nice jump this past week.  Will McCracken, Paducah Tilghman, Hopkinsville w

I know we are focusing on Mayfield and Beechwood but I find it comical that two teams that Owensboro Catholic beat by an average of 40 points are ahead of them in the RPI. 

There are no 6A scrubs lining up to play Beechwood. Scheduling for Beechwood is always tough, and the RPI is making it extremely tough to find willing dance partners that make sense.

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Toothpick said:

The stats guy I referenced said he had it figured with BW ahead of Mayfield by .004 so you guys seem close.  I hope you all are wrong, I don't care for that drive at all.  

I’m sure Beechwood doesn’t want to take that drive as well. 

• 1 month later...