Logan County 13 Hopkinsville 12

WKY_Football

Logan County converts 2 fourth and longs one via penalty and one on a pass on their final drive that leads to a go ahead 42 yard touchdown pass with 1:13 remaining to go up 13-12. 

The Tigers drive down to the Cougar 19 and fumble that leads to a 47 yard FG that is wide left to seal the victory. 

Great Game that gives the Cougars a leg up on being the #1 seed in the district. 

The Tigers fall to 2-4 and continue being a bipolar regular season football team. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:

I'd pick Hopkinsville here…Last week they struggled to put Christian County away in the first half due to untimely penalties. If they have that same problem this week then I can see Logan County winning.

7 hours ago, WKY_Football said:

Logan County converts 2 fourth and longs one via penalty and one on a pass on their final drive that leads to a go ahead 42 yard touchdown pass with 1:13 remaining to go up 13-12.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Who played? Jefferson played most of the game last week but they brought in the backup a few times and he definitely wasn’t the caliber of the starter, at least in my opinion. 

Jefferson played all the snaps last night. 3 turnovers inside the 20, two missed PAT’s & two missed FG’s will get you beat against good teams, which is what Logan County is. 

• Like 1

A reminder that Logan County beat a disappointing Hoptown squad by the same score a few years ago before the Tigers blew the Cougars out in a playoff rematch. Not saying it will happen again, but I'm not not saying it either.

Adler has done an incredible job at LC. Think about where they were 5-7 years ago. It was a fast turnaround from winless seasons to perennial winner and district contender.

38 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

A reminder that Logan County beat a disappointing Hoptown squad by the same score a few years ago before the Tigers blew the Cougars out in a playoff rematch. Not saying it will happen again, but I'm not not saying it either.

Adler has done an incredible job at LC. Think about where they were 5-7 years ago. It was a fast turnaround from winless seasons to perennial winner and district contender.

They held the longest losing streak in the state before Adler arrived I believe.

Incredible job at Logan County!  Congrats on the win!

1 hour ago, DevilMayCare said:

Tigers also lost to the Cougars in regular season last year before winning playoff rematch in their run to the semi-finals. 

Long football season especially with the current playoff format.