Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Farmer's Almanac

Featured Replies

@nWo I read an article that says the Old Farmer's Almanac predicts a long and snowy winter for Ohio and Kentucky. How much stock do you put into their predictions?

None at all. 

They're usually wrong, but sooner or later they will hit it correct.

Sorry I haven't been on much lately. I had to have a knee revision surgery. I found out after the surgery It was pretty serious. The surgeon had to cut my quad muscle among other things to correct the injury I had to the knee.   I'll post something in the next couple of days. But just to let you know what I have seen so far is we are in for a cold and possibly snowy winter. We could see a taste of winter starting in November.

 

20210820_085751.thumb.jpg.409416628322434186a5e63a071f0b23.jpg

 

 

12 minutes ago, nWo said:

Sorry I haven't been on much lately. I had to have a knee revision surgery. I found out after the surgery It was pretty serious. The surgeon had to cut my quad muscle among other things to correct the injury I had to the knee.   I'll post something in the next couple of days. But just to let you know what I have seen so far is we are in for a cold and possibly snowy winter. We could see a taste of winter starting in November.

 

20210820_085751.thumb.jpg.409416628322434186a5e63a071f0b23.jpg

 

 

Dang nWo. Take it easy for a while, I hope it’s a smooth and speedy recovery. 

On 9/27/2021 at 1:02 PM, ChickenWyngz said:

@nWohow is that leg treating you? Hope it's going well.

Doing better thanks. Where the surgeon and to make a incision about half way up my quadriceps muscle that is what really is the problem. I had to keep in immobile for three weeks. This is really the first time I've been able to sit up in a chair since the surgery.

Look for an early start to the cold weather temps. in November. Early data is showing a cold and snowy upcoming winter. Those north of I-64 could receive their first accumulating snows around mid-December. We could see some colder than normal temperatures.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.