Logan County vs. Greenwood Predictions/Updates

WKY_Football

Who wins  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Logan County
    • Greenwood

Sneaky good game here in the state as two undefeated teams square off Friday night in Russellville. 

Logan County is coming off of a huge 29-27 win vs Franklin Simpson and they are now a perennial district winner  in Class 4A district 1. What a great job @CoachAdlerhas done in turning this program around. 

Greenwood comes into this game 4-0 and although the schedule strength leaves a lot to be desired, 4-0 is still 4-0. 

Who ya got?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• WKY_Football changed the title to Logan County vs Greenwood Predictions/Updates
  • theguru changed the title to Logan County vs. Greenwood Predictions/Updates

I saw both teams play against FS and I think offensively they are probably about equal. Greenwood ran a wing-t with the QB in shotgun and Logan County used a more conventional spread formation but ran out of it mostly. Greenwood gave FS more problems defensively, especially in the second half. Greenwood may be a little better than Logan County overall, but  I like Logan County in this game because of the intangibles. They should have a lot of confidence after beating FS for only the second time ever. Should be a close game, probably will come down to a turnover or some big break either way. I’ll take the Cougars  35-28.