Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Bears Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Bears 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Cincinnati
      88%
    • Chicago
      11%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/19/2021 at 05:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Bengals (1-0) travel to Solider Field to take on the Bears (0-1) at 1:00pm on Fox. I think the Bengals have a good shot at going to 2-0. I hope the Bears decide to go with Andy for at least one more week.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching Andy Dalton Sunday night demonstrates how futile we were throughout his and Marvin Lewis's careers here.

I too, hope that Andy starts Sunday, BUT we better not darn well lose to him. 

The Bears are a 3pt favorite.

Give me the Bengals straight up!

5 hours ago, Mustang said:

Watching Andy Dalton Sunday night demonstrates how futile we were throughout his and Marvin Lewis's careers here.

I too, hope that Andy starts Sunday, BUT we better not darn well lose to him. 

Andy played okay last night but he always leaves me wanting more.

Be prepared for Andy to throw 40 times to the TE on Sunday.  He knows where they have always been vulnerable.  The key though, is stopping the Bears running game.  David Montgomery is good.  

3 hours ago, theguru said:

Andy played okay last night but he always leaves me wanting more.

I always called Andy Dalton, Dudley.  Mr. Mediocre, and extremely vanilla.

16 minutes ago, Mustang said:

I always called Andy Dalton, Dudley.  Mr. Mediocre, and extremely vanilla.

Vanilla comes to mind often for me.

5mw144.jpeg

Actually, I'll say Bengals 21 - 17

I am sitting here waiting, haven't hit the bottle yet, lol.

  • Author

Yea my wife ask about what time we would do lunch today and I told her before 1 or at halftime. She said "oh yea Bengals" lol

  • Author

The Fox pregame is getting ready to do a story on Joe Burrow. If anyone is interested.

  • Author

Bengals will the toss and defer til the 2nd half. Go Bengals!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.