Bengals at Bears Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Bears  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/2021 at 05:00 PM

One of the few terrible throws in Burrow's career. He knows he has to get rid of the ball pretty quick that does not help either, but you just cannot make that mistake. That may do it for today. The Bengals are just getting out played today both mentally and physically. It will be a miracle if they are able to pull this one out.

Bears with the pick 6 now lead 17-3 with 10:55 to play.

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

One of the few terrible throws in Burrow's career. He knows he has to get rid of the ball pretty quick that does not help either, but you just cannot make that mistake. That may do it for today. The Bengals are just getting out played today both mentally and physically. It will be a miracle if they are able to pull this one out.

Bears with the pick 6 now lead 17-3 with 10:55 to play.

I think Joe just missed the LB on that play.  Burrow doesn't worry me, it is the offensive line and the lack of pressure on defense. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, theguru said:

I think Joe just missed the LB on that play.  Burrow doesn't worry me, it is the offensive line and the lack of pressure on defense. 

Still all about the o-line for me. The entire offense is run the way it is because the o-line is weak. No time to go downfield. The ball has to be out in 2 seconds.

• Like 3

It seems to me as a fan of the Bengals and the Wildcats you see things happen to them on the football field that you never ever see happen to any other team. I don;t thin I have ever seen a quarterback throw 3 straight interceptions on 3 straight throws. Grant it the last one of course in on the o-line. But we have had now 4 straight possessions end in turnovers.