Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals trade Price to Giants

Featured Replies

For DL BJ Hill and a future draft pick

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32114705/new-york-giants-trade-dl-bj-hill-cincinnati-bengals-ol-billy-price-source-says

With that, all first round draft picks from 2014 through the end of the Marvin Lewis regime are gone.  All, save William Jackson, complete busts.  Zak Taylor may not be the next football super genius, but this organization and previous staff did him no favors with their drafting over the last 5 to 7 years.

I believe I just heard that Price had a 38 grade in the game last night against the WFT

1 hour ago, REALSPORT said:

I believe I just heard that Price had a 38 grade in the game last night against the WFT

I assume that is bad.

2 hours ago, nkypete said:

I assume that is bad.

Yes, 38 grade is REALLY BAD!!

Does anyone know how Hill graded out?

34 minutes ago, theguru said:

Does anyone know how Hill graded out?

He graded out as a 77. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.