Boone County vs. Scott Predictions/Updates

Who do you think will win this game?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Boone County
    • Scott

• theguru changed the title to Boone County vs. Scott Predictions/Updates

Should be a close game, but in my opinion Boone is due. A head coach that is doing his best to motivate and re-ignite that sense of pride and tradition that comes with wearing Boone blue. His message should start to resonate soon. I am kind of hoping they turn a corner and should on Friday. I do not know enough about Scott to speak to their strengths for or against, so I will pick and say Boone because they need it.

4 hours ago, Finkle Ray said:

Should be a close game, but in my opinion Boone is due. A head coach that is doing his best to motivate and re-ignite that sense of pride and tradition that comes with wearing Boone blue. His message should start to resonate soon. I am kind of hoping they turn a corner and should on Friday. I do not know enough about Scott to speak to their strengths for or against, so I will pick and say Boone because they need it.

Scott blew the game last year against Boone, after leading the majority of the game. So Scott will be looking to revenge last years game, while as you said Boone desperately needs this one. If they don’t win this one, then they may be looking at a very long tough season again.

This should be a good game. 

• Like 1