Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Reds 2022 Schedule

Featured Replies

Earlier today Major League Baseball announced its tentative 2022 schedule for all clubs, with the Cincinnati Reds slated to begin next year’s campaign with Opening Day on Thursday, March 31 against the Chicago Cubs at Great American Ball Park. Below is the link to the 2022 schedule.

 

https://www.mlb.com/reds/schedule/2022-04?partnerId=zh-20210804-447583-CIN-1-A&qid=&utm_id=zh-20210804-447583-CIN-1-A&bt_ee=HX7chPV8IuhANODUi3rnfZviGrIvxKtjsyQ4Bkx%2F0U5ErR83neFBFtB9rrmZSQRw&bt_ts=1628104281601

  • Author

Unfortunately, unless I overlooked it the Reds will be playing the America League East however the Reds only get the Orioles and Rays at home and go on the road to Boston, Toronto, and the Yankees. That's a real bummer. 

17 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Unfortunately, unless I overlooked it the Reds will be playing the America League East however the Reds only get the Orioles and Rays at home and go on the road to Boston, Toronto, and the Yankees. That's a real bummer. 

Geez.  So much for looking forward to playing the AL East.

  • Author
16 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Geez.  So much for looking forward to playing the AL East.

I know you were one person I thought of when I saw that.

The Rays will certainly bring excellent baseball to GABP even if they don't bring the fan base that the Yankees and Red Sox would.

8 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Geez.  So much for looking forward to playing the AL East.

I'm sure the beer vendors in New York and Boston are equally excited.

On 8/5/2021 at 9:31 AM, 16thBBall Fan said:

I know you were one person I thought of when I saw that.

Cubs on Opening Day is lame too.  Although they probably won't be good next year. Just much rather have someone like the Marlins on Opening Day.

On 8/4/2021 at 3:20 PM, 16thBBall Fan said:

Unfortunately, unless I overlooked it the Reds will be playing the America League East however the Reds only get the Orioles and Rays at home and go on the road to Boston, Toronto, and the Yankees. That's a real bummer. 

They had the RedSox and Yankees in Cincinnati the last time they has the AL East on the Schedule.   I am an Orioles fan, so I will be there when Baltimore is in town.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.