Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mass Shooting in San Jose

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, nkypete said:

It's a shame when good cops are lumped in universally with the bad cops.

That's done all across society. 

  • Replies 68
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

The housing market is hot because mortgage rates are low.

Yeah that’s some of it but it’s not the only reason people are paying 40k over listing price.  Heck, the days of high interest rates might be gone.

3 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

I agree. Who would want to work somewhere that a supposed "few" make your job that much more difficult, yet the the same "few" are protected at all costs? "Good cops" have a tough gig, for sure. 

You missed your calling.  I think you’d be great at it, very reasonable guy.  If any of us were being attacked I’d trust you to protect us and if you were ridiculed afterwards, we’d defend you and thank you for going back to work to do it all over again.

3 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

You missed your calling.  I think you’d be great at it, very reasonable guy.  If any of us were being attacked I’d trust you to protect us and if you were ridiculed afterwards, we’d defend you and thank you for going back to work to do it all over again.

I assume you are being serious.

I think Deuce would be good at anything he put his mind to. 

6 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

You missed your calling.  I think you’d be great at it, very reasonable guy.  If any of us were being attacked I’d trust you to protect us and if you were ridiculed afterwards, we’d defend you and thank you for going back to work to do it all over again.

I've considered it, but fire fighting is/would be more up my alley. 

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

I assume you are being serious.

I think Deuce would be good at anything he put his mind to. 

I appreciate that, G. 

1 minute ago, TheDeuce said:

I appreciate that, G. 

Yes sir!

9 minutes ago, theguru said:

I assume you are being serious.

I think Deuce would be good at anything he put his mind to. 

I’d get him a police job in NKY tomorrow if he wanted one.

  • Author
21 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

The housing market is hot because mortgage rates are low.

 

17 hours ago, John Anthony said:

Yeah that’s some of it but it’s not the only reason people are paying 40k over listing price.  Heck, the days of high interest rates might be gone.

 Low mortgage rates,  the economy is flooded with easy money and cash, low return on cash at 0 interest,  put cash in real estate and get some bang for your buck there.

Sorry to digress from the thread topic.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.