Mass Shooting in San Jose

3 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

The housing market is hot because mortgage rates are low.

Yeah that’s some of it but it’s not the only reason people are paying 40k over listing price.  Heck, the days of high interest rates might be gone.

3 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

I agree. Who would want to work somewhere that a supposed "few" make your job that much more difficult, yet the the same "few" are protected at all costs? "Good cops" have a tough gig, for sure. 

You missed your calling.  I think you’d be great at it, very reasonable guy.  If any of us were being attacked I’d trust you to protect us and if you were ridiculed afterwards, we’d defend you and thank you for going back to work to do it all over again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

You missed your calling.  I think you’d be great at it, very reasonable guy.  If any of us were being attacked I’d trust you to protect us and if you were ridiculed afterwards, we’d defend you and thank you for going back to work to do it all over again.

I assume you are being serious.

I think Deuce would be good at anything he put his mind to. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

I've considered it, but fire fighting is/would be more up my alley. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

The housing market is hot because mortgage rates are low.

17 hours ago, John Anthony said:

Yeah that’s some of it but it’s not the only reason people are paying 40k over listing price.  Heck, the days of high interest rates might be gone.

Low mortgage rates,  the economy is flooded with easy money and cash, low return on cash at 0 interest,  put cash in real estate and get some bang for your buck there.

Sorry to digress from the thread topic.