Cov Cath’s ‘22 Colin McHale Transfers

1 hour ago, Hoopoop said:

KY kids can't play non-club sports in Ohio unless they are Ohio residents.  This is a big addition for Turpin basketball. 

Well sure they can, you just have to know how to get it around. Lie about address. Divorced parents helps with loophole or rent an Apt with Ohio address.  
I have a Ohio QB that lives in my NKY neighborhood with mommy. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Originally from Ohio, yes.

For all the scrutiny CCH  has received about Ohio players recently, this one didn't get any attention at all that I recall.

I have to believe the McHales have checked this out but, does Ohio have any rules on players who have been living in state but playing out of state and then transferring back into an Ohio high school?

10 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

For all the scrutiny CCH  has received about Ohio players recently, this one didn't get any attention at all that I recall.

I have to believe the McHales have checked this out but, does Ohio have any rules on players who have been living in state but playing out of state and then transferring back into an Ohio high school?

If you live in the public district of your school, I don't think it matters, you are eligible to play. I could be wrong.

• Thanks 1

Rayvon Griffith has been real quite since Ohio ball has been over.  It took me some research but he is playing for a NiKe AAU team from what I found.  But not much hype on him all spring and summer so far.