Open Job: Southwestern

• theguru changed the title to Open Job: Southwestern

Baker did a nice job at Southwestern and won a region title in 2018, one of only two in school history, I believe. Is there anyone on staff who could be interested? Anyone at Pulaski or Somerset who might be interested in making a move?

2 hours ago, LethalPG said:

Well if he can, he needs to go because the 45th is stacked for the forseeable future.  Boyle and Lincoln reigns based on that 40 point L they took to Boyle in District Semifinals this year.

And DCA is going to be good the next couple of years. 

Southwestern should win that district every year with the amount of kids they have versus McCreary and Wayne. I know number of kids doesn't always equate to wins and good teams, but it helps when you have a lot more kids to choose from. 

16 hours ago, LethalPG said:

Yeah, the 3 team district has to be appealing to candidates.  Winner of district gets an automatic bid into Regional Tournament. 

I'm assuming Somerset Christian will eventually become the 4th team in that district. There have been rumors for a few years of realignment within the 12th (Lincoln dropping to the 47th, Pulaski or Somerset dropping to the 48th, etc.). The addition of Danville Christian and Somerset Christian may have silenced much of that.

• Like 1