Kentucky at Tennessee Predictions/Updates

16thBBall Fan

Kentucky vs. Tennessee  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/20/2021 at 06:06 PM

3 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

Tennessee doesn’t want any part of first half Kentucky this year. 

Let’s hope they keep some of that magic for the second half this time. 

Haha, yep. But it’s a testament to my complete lack of faith in this team that I wouldn’t pick Kentucky to win right now. 

2 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

The Cats have hit one of the ice cold streaks they are only shooting 15% so far this half. The momentum is changing. The Cats are not playing  any part of the game very well right now except the defense. The Cats lead 61-46 with 6:53 to play.

Lot of slow paced, running through Sarr this half - opposite of what worked in the first. Basically the same old slow down Calipari loves. God forbid you ever try to blow someone out. 

UK is up 20 and some people still complaining? While this second half has been sloppy in terms of putting the ball in the basketball. Slowing this pace down, has also basically prevented Tennessee from ever really getting into any rhythm either. We will see how this last 4 minutes go, but right now the Cats have been able to get a big lead and so far been able to hold it for once. 

You guys can tag or quote me! Lol. Honestly they’ve played well. The slow down complaint is twelve years in the making with Calipari. The Sarr and Askew complaint is just frustration that they aren’t the caliber of previous Kentucky players. But this is a good win and, while probably too late, the trending direction of late has been up. 

7 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

You guys can tag or quote me! Lol. Honestly they’ve played well. The slow down complaint is twelve years in the making with Calipari. The Sarr and Askew complaint is just frustration that they aren’t the caliber of previous Kentucky players. But this is a good win and, while probably too late, the trending direction of late has been up. 

Askew is the type of player many fans say they want. A guy who isn’t one and done, which this is what that type of player looks like as a true freshman. As for Sarr he is a different type of Center than we really have had here under Cal.