Barnhart and the Cursed Checkerboards

He is obsessed with the checkerboards so much so KY has had the same uniforms for 6 seasons.Usually they get new designed uniforms every couple of seasons.  Since we have worn those uniforms we haven’t made a Final 4 and had 2 terrible loses in Elite 8 games along with this season being the worst in the history of the school. According to Jones KY will get new threads after next season. Can ditch them soon enough.

06CDEA09-66E1-4D79-896C-79A6C4B8D097.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never understood the hatred of the checkerboard unis.  My complaint is the new stickers on the Rupp Floor that aren't laid out the same on both sides of half court. One nearly touches the 3 poi

Might not be they are on iHeartRadio and on a ton of KY radio stations they also have a pod cast.

Arched Kentucky classic look bro g back these.

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, nkypete said:

Well, now we finally know the real reason that UK basketball stinks.

Along with CAL sitting high on the Hog with no motivation with his lifetime contract.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I know Matt Jones and crew always complain about the checkerboard uniforms.  I guess I just don't notice them at all, but I'm all for changing them if that's what they've had since Booker & KAT.

That’s what they have had since the 38-1 team. Barnhart has turned UKs campus into a checkerboard nightmare. Sidewalks around campus have checkerboards on them and signage also.

Heard a guy today say KY should wear all Blue Home and Away like the Cowboys almost always wears white home and away with white as an alternate. You know GO BIG BLUE! Thought that was a pretty good idea.

5 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I guess this is what happens when you have an off year at UK. People start talking about uniforms.

In Tomcat's defense, Matt Jones has been complaining about them for a few years now.

• Like 1