Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina 91 Duke 87

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, nikeman49 said:

Do you even watch Duke play?

I do but didnt last night. They are better than Kentucky but they aren't a good team.

4 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I do but didnt last night. They are better than Kentucky but they aren't a good team.

I don't think there is a massive gap between the two.

So Duke is (a little) better? Ok, well, that isn't saying much. And if we are using the premise Duke is getting better (yet still losing), I would apply the same argument to UK. I guess the problem for both teams is that other teams play, too, and able to overcome their improvements.

In the brief times I have watched Duke, they look devoid of talent. Per NBAdraft.net, Jalen Johnson is the only draft selection reflected at #21. No second round picks. UK has Sarr at #59, and that's it.

12 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I do but didnt last night. They are better than Kentucky but they aren't a good team.

I agree with not being a good team, just think the record is a bit deceiving and last two games looking better.

4 hours ago, nikeman49 said:

This is a Duke/NC thread and if you watch Duke play, you might think the same.

I know and that is why I am talking about Duke and their losing 6 of 8. Which If you watch UK like you do, even though they are also still losing. They have been getting better. Yet you go out of your way never to say that. Which is my point about Duke. They have lost 6 of 8, and yet you want to say that they have gotten better, but won’t say that for the team you say you like, because like it or not they also have gotten better.  
 

Which if I had to bet, I bet you had no idea how Duke had lost five of their last seven when you made that comment. You just like to throw things out there, just to say it. 

5 hours ago, futurecoach said:

I know and that is why I am talking about Duke and their losing 6 of 8. Which If you watch UK like you do, even though they are also still losing. They have been getting better. Yet you go out of your way never to say that. Which is my point about Duke. They have lost 6 of 8, and yet you want to say that they have gotten better, but won’t say that for the team you say you like, because like it or not they also have gotten better.  
 

Which if I had to bet, I bet you had no idea how Duke had lost five of their last seven when you made that comment. You just like to throw things out there, just to say it. 

Watched all but one of those games so you are incorrect. Not sure about throwing things out there but do enjoy BGP’s. Seems like if everything said is good about Ky you are fine with it, but say something good about Duke and you go into defensive mode. Not really sure why but that seems to be very prevalent according to comments made.

12 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

Watched all but one of those games so you are incorrect. Not sure about throwing things out there but do enjoy BGP’s. Seems like if everything said is good about Ky you are fine with it, but say something good about Duke and you go into defensive mode. Not really sure why but that seems to be very prevalent according to comments made.

Did you realize this is Bluegrass Preps and not Bluesky Preps. LOL

38 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

Did you realize this is Bluegrass Preps and not Bluesky Preps. LOL

Yes, I do understand. LOL

2 hours ago, nikeman49 said:

Watched all but one of those games so you are incorrect. Not sure about throwing things out there but do enjoy BGP’s. Seems like if everything said is good about Ky you are fine with it, but say something good about Duke and you go into defensive mode. Not really sure why but that seems to be very prevalent according to comments made.

??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.