New Coach at NDA

Big Red

58 minutes ago, Jack of all Trades said:

Why because they from King’s?  I will take the Dean kid with no questions asked.  He has proven he can win and has a coaching staff that are proven winners as well.

Never said anything about where he's from.  Plus, I think he's only been there a year.

I think you're reading too much into my comments.  I'm just saying you've got one of the top teams in the 9th, who likely had a long list of applicants, that is bringing in a 23 year old coach.  NDA is Highlands biggest rivalry/competition in the 9th.  I can guarantee you they're already looking at BC tape to see how he coached as is every other coach that takes their job seriously. I'm not saying Highlands, or anyone else, is scared of the hire.  I'm just saying with this hire, NDA will likely stay at the top.

10 hours ago, nees1212 said:

I'm just saying with this hire, NDA will likely stay at the top.

Well you did say that this was "bad news for the rest of the 9th" instead of saying "good news for NDA." 

On 2/3/2021 at 10:37 AM, Voice of Reason said:

It's NDA. There is always a boat load of talent. They should be a top tier factor regardless of who they hire and the competition expects that. This is a program where the onus is on the new coach to not mess it up. 

Same goes with the new Highlands situation.  There will be a lot of talent at both programs.  It will be interesting to see how the new coaches handle the tremendous amount of talent that is now at their disposal.  The fastest to figure it out will be odds on favorite for the 9th Region title.....I know I know the Dixie fan base will be also in it as well probably....got to give them a little love too.

On 2/9/2021 at 3:36 PM, FrankNicodemus said:

Same goes with the new Highlands situation.  There will be a lot of talent at both programs.  It will be interesting to see how the new coaches handle the tremendous amount of talent that is now at their disposal.  The fastest to figure it out will be odds on favorite for the 9th Region title.....I know I know the Dixie fan base will be also in it as well probably....got to give them a little love too.

Well said.  

• Thanks 1