This One's SWEET!

I decided to go back to my days as a young boy when Bengals did not exist and I was running around with a Browns jersey on. (My two favorite teams as a kid were Browns and Baltimore Colts)  I'm backing the Browns as far as they go.  I do root for Bengals but deep down, have always been a Browns fan. 

• Thanks 1

This win says a lot about the culture Kevin Stefanski has built in Cleveland in a very short time.  I don't know who is left to play on the line. smh  Mayfield had to introduce himself to one of them at the end of the week.  They may need to go out and sign someone for this next game.  But this team is playing like a team, for the team.  

55 minutes ago, GrantNKY said:

Big Ben is done.Just please for the love of God don’t trade up and take Justin Fields. My heart couldn’t take it. 

He most definitely is done and hasn't looked the part most weeks, despite Pittsburgh's record. Once they suffered too many key injuries on the defensive side of the ball, that was it for them.

2 minutes ago, oldgrappler said:

This win says a lot about the culture Kevin Stefanski has built in Cleveland in a very short time.  I don't know who is left to play on the line. smh  Mayfield had to introduce himself to one of them at the end of the week.  They may need to go out and sign someone for this next game.  But this team is playing like a team, for the team.  

It was interesting that whenever they had to put in somebody new on the line, they would run Chubb right behind him on the next play.

1 hour ago, GrantNKY said:

Big Ben is done.Just please for the love of God don’t trade up and take Justin Fields. My heart couldn’t take it. 

He's been done. 

I can't see a scenario where they jump up to get Fields, mostly because of the message it sends to Ben, but man... I would be ecstatic. 

• Like 1

Kudos to Cleveland for taking advantage, but Pittsburgh gift wrapped their first scores. Hell, the first play they snapped it in the endzone, Big Ben and Conner looked like they had no idea what to do and the Browns just fell on the ball. Then the next possession Big Ben sails one right into the arms of the Browns. I couldn't take much from the game other than it felt like Cleveland wanted the game much more than Pittsburgh. That had to feel good if you are part of the Dawg Pound.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nkypete said:

It was interesting that whenever they had to put in somebody new on the line, they would run Chubb right behind him on the next play.

Behind Henry, I put Chubb as the next best RB in the league. Some days I think he is better.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Some would argue that Henry isn't even the best because he's not involved in the receiving game at all, compared to a Dalvin Cook or Alvin Kamara.

Right. These same people would also argue Matt Ryan has had a good of a 16 year start as Tom Brady did. They are called fantasy nerds. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Behind Henry, I put Chubb as the next best RB in the league. Some days I think he is better.

Chubb and Hunt are great backs.  My comment concerned the faith that the Browns coaches had in their system to insert a brand new player into a slot without practice and run a play behind him immediately.

• Like 1